- This website permits you as a user to submit information via e-mail. This Privacy Statement informs you of New Source Technology Inc.’s and its affiliates (“New Source Technology”) policies and practices regarding the information you may submit. If you choose to submit information, you agree to the use of such information in accordance with this Privacy Statement. You do not have to submit any personal information in order to use this website. Users may however choose to submit certain personal information such as their name and contact details. New Source Technology reserves the right, at its discretion, to amend or modify this Privacy Statement at any time and for any reason. Your continued use of this website following changes to this Privacy Statement indicates your acceptance of such changes.
- Information submittedNew Source Technology collects personal information that is specifically and voluntarily provided by you, if, for instance, you wish to submit an information request or to contact New Source Technology with enquiries or requests for further information. The type of information New Source Technology receives in relation to such requests may include name, title, organization, address, telephone and e-mail addresses and any additional information a user may include in the message. Opportunities to send messages to New Source Technology through the website are provided so that users may send communications to New Source Technology and request information from us. These messages are forwarded through the website to the appropriate persons within New Source Technology to respond, at their discretion, to the questions or comments or to provide the information requested.
- Use of personal dataThe contact information including your personal data provided by you through this website will be used by New Source Technology only for the intended purpose stated at the time the information was collected. It may be used by New Source Technology for the purpose of contacting you in order to provide you with the requested information. New Source Technology will not share your personal data with any third party unless disclosure of your personal information to third parties is required by law, is explicitly requested by you, or is required in order to deliver the information requested by you, or otherwise to service your request. If there is an instance where your personal data may be shared for any other reason, you will be asked for permission beforehand and you will be given an opportunity to choose not to share the information. If, on any occasion, New Source Technology is required to transfer personal data collected within the European Economic Area (EEA) to countries outside the EEA in the course of sharing information as set out above, New Source Technology will ensure that the information is transferred in accordance with this Privacy Statement and as permitted by the EU Data Protection Directive and legislation and regulations made thereunder. The contact information you provide will be kept only for the period of time considered reasonable to facilitate or to service your requests or until you request that we delete that information, but please note that we may be required (by law or otherwise) to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives.” You can request the deletion of such information by contacting the New Source Technology firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regardless of any choices you make regarding your personal data, New Source Technology may disclose personal data if it believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on New Source Technology; or (b) protect or defend the rights, safely, or property of New Source Technology or users of our website, products or services.
Except as otherwise stated in this policy, we do not sell, trade, share, or rent the personal data collected from our services to third parties. However, we may share your personal data with third party services providers that provide us website related services. These third party service providers are required not to use your personal data other than to provide the services requested by New Source Technology. You expressly consent to the sharing of your personal data with our contractors and other service providers for the sole purpose of providing services to you or us.
- Access to personal dataNew Source Technology is committed to providing reasonable and practical access to users in order to allow them the opportunity to identify and correct any inaccuracies in the personal data they have submitted to New Source Technology. When commercially practicable, if New Source Technology is informed of the inaccuracy of any personal data collected through the site, New Source Technology will make appropriate corrections based on the information provided by a user. You can request the updating or amending of any information you have provided to New Source Technology through the website by contacting the New Source Technology at email@example.com.
- Security of personal dataNew Source Technology has in place reasonable commercial standards of technology and operational security to protect information provided by users from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. All New Source Technology employees and agents are aware of our privacy and security policies. Your information is only accessible to those employees who need it in order to perform their jobs and/or to service your requests.
- ChildrenThe New Source Technology website is not designed or intentionally directed at children thirteen years of age or younger. New Source Technology has a policy of never knowingly collecting or maintaining information about anyone under the age of thirteen.
New Source Technology reserves the right, at its discretion, to amend or modify this Privacy Statement at any time and for any reason. Your continued use of this website following changes to this Privacy Statement indicates your acceptance of such changes.